Oracle EBS Technical Consultant Experience:
Oracle EBS technical consultant will be responsible for development and enhancement of interfaces, conversions, forms and reports of Oracle EBS R12. Will also provide technical support on production issues. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5+ years of Oracle EBS (Technical) experience with R12.2.4 experience desirable
- Should have development experience in the EBS environment in Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Workflow (RICEW) and Forms deliverables.
- Experience in P2P, Oracle General Ledger (GL), Account Payables (AP), Receivables (AR), Cash Management (CM), Fixed Assets (FA), Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Project Accounting (PA) , Property (PM) and AGIS modules.
- Should be good in preparation of MD070 technical design and assisting functional consultants for MD050 functional design.
- Should have good hands on working knowledge of AME/Workflow, Alerts, Unix Shell scripts, PL/SQL, XML, OAF, ADF, Forms & Reports builder.
- Experience of end-user interaction for requirements gathering, understanding customer needs and working with multiple groups to coordinate and carry out technical activities which include new development, maintenance and production support activities.
- Experience in working in onshore-offshore model is preferred
- Bachelors degree in computer science can be considered if having knowledge of Oracle SCM and logistics modules. Working exposure to finance modules is required.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Oracle EBS technical development.
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP ) will be added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Apps Associates (I) Pvt. Ltd
We are IT Services, Consulting and Product Company primarily based out of the USA. A Global Organization with offices across US (Boston, New York, Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles, Denver), Europe (Germany, Netherlands) & Global Delivery Centers in Hyderabad & Gurgaon. We have more than 850 employees across locations. We are two time winners of Oracle Excellence award, Oracle Platinum Partner, CMMi Level 3 Appraised Company, Premium Consulting Partners with Amazon Web Services and Salesforce Consulting Partner. We are well known Consulting Company in ERP Services, BI Services, Cloud Services, Integration & Middleware Services and Salesforce. Please feel free to visit our
website: www.appsassociates.com to learn more about us.