Position: Oracle HCM Cloud Technical
Location: Hyderabad / Bangalore / Mumbai
Work Experience: 4 - 8 years
- Extend Oracle Fusion applications
- Work on all project phases analysis/design, configure, validate, transition and realization
- Create Technical Design documents based on Functional Requirements
- Experience on Fast Formula for various modules, HCM & Payroll extracts
- Knowledge on data mapping and data loading using HDL/PBL import/export
- Design & Develop interfaces to/from Oracle Fusion Applications
- Develop or extend reports with Report composer in OTBI/BIP environment
- Design interfaces to/from Oracle Fusion HCM Applications
- Good to Have
- Expertise on various modes of integration
- Should have good knowledge on Fusion Cloud architecture, setup manager and activities.
- Experience with below toolset:
- o Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF)
- o Oracle HCM Data Loader or File-Based Loader
- o Oracle Spreadsheet data loader
- o Oracle Payroll Batch Loader
- o Oracle BI Publisher
- Experience on real time integration with third party systems using REST Services, Coexistence & Atom feeds.
- 1- 3 years of technical/integration experience as part of Oracle Fusion implementation projects
- Ability to conduct training and knowledge sharing sessions in Fusion technical aspects
- Exhibit effective analytical skills & organizational skills
- Good command over spoken & written English
- Effectively manages scope and customer expectations on individual assignments
- Follows through on all assignments and takes ownership of customer issues
- Seeks innovative ways to improve the process of delivering solutions to customers
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Other
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Sierra-Cedar India Private Limited.
Sierra-Cedar India Pvt. Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Sierra-Cedar, Inc. (headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, USA), was established in 2004 in Hyderabad to offer exceptional services to its customers using the 'right-shore' delivery model. In the past 12 years, Sierra-Cedar India has become a substantial organization that services customers across the globe with tailored solutions, service offerings, and product expertise.
Sierra-Cedar India delivers client success by providing consulting, technical and managed services for the deployment, management and optimization of next-generation Oracle applications & technology in Oracle Cloud, PeopleSoft, Hyperion, Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle BI. Sierra-Cedar India focuses on providing services for Oracle Applications (Oracle Cloud, PeopleSoft, Hyperion, and Oracle BI). Sierra-Cedar IndiaÃ¢â¬â¢s depth and breadth of capabilities offer clients a thorough and flexible solution and engagement models.