Senior Consultant NI
This NI Consulting SME position enables the candidate to excel at being an NI consultant.
Detailed Job Description and Requirements
3-8 years of experience & Strong knowledge of Oracle Network Integrity 7.1.X and above
- 1.3-8 Years of software development and implementation experiences using Oracle Communication Network Integrity and Design Studio.
- 2.Should have good understanding and knowledge on Telecom protocols (SNMP, TL1, CORBA, FTP, Telnet, SSH etc.)
- 3.Should have good knowledge of Network domain such as MPLS, VPLS, VPN, VLL, Optical circuit, DSL, VoIP
- 4.Should have good knowledge of TMF/eTOM, SID Data Model & Oracle NRM Solution and telecom network systems (Router, Switch, EMS, NMS, SONET, SDH, DWDM, etc.)
- 5.Should be able to convert the Network Integrity Requirements into a Technical Design Document
- 6.Should be able to convert the Technical Design Document into NI cartridges using Design Studio
- 7.Software development experiences using Java languages
- 8.Good experience of developing code using Java to make webservice API calls
- 9.Good understanding on integration of NI with external applications over web-services
- 10.Good knowledge on XML, Jason, SQL & PL/SQL
- 11.Good knowledge on Unix / Linux
12.Ability to work independently based on inputs from LLD.
13.Good interpersonal and communication skills.
14.Good problem solving skills.
15.Ability and inclination to learn new products, packages quickly.
16.Perform code build and deployment of the completed codes into the development and testing environment.
17.Education - Should have done BE/BTech/MCA/MTech in any of this branch - Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, and Telecommunications.
18.Additionally, the consultant should demonstrate good documentation skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent