As we build scale for SOB and drive automation and standardization its also important to build finance capability at city level for faster and timely closure of issues. In this regard we are setting up regional finance structure for SOB.
The ask is not only to manage owner escalation however to drive control and productivity at Regional Level
Roles & Responsibilities are as mentioned -
1) Understanding of partner reconciliation and payout.
- Educate new property owner and GM about Recon statement, Taxation framework , payment cycle etc.
-The first level troubleshooting of owner issue is to be handled by GMs, and where escalated the accountants will be called upon to meet the asset partners to understand and resolve the issues, as per contract guidelines.
- coordinating with central finance for faster resolution of queries
2) Managing Liaosning & Property finance control
- Maintaining a clear understanding on the contract,
- support business teams on critical discussion during Re-neg/Purge
- Liaison with local legal spoc on purge recovery
3) Managing Internal control
- Service Head/GMs are being highlighted on visible issues and pushed for improvement under Opex
- Tracking of cash uncollected and GNP and conducting surprise audit to ensure minimal leakage
- checking deduction from owners as per contract and spend in the property during the month
4) AOP Management & Budgeting .
- Preparing Monthly MIS and discussion with CHs, SHs on payment , pending advance, live delays, capex utilization etc.