Job Description :
We are looking to hire a developer into our team in Chennai with 4-5 years of experience. Our technology is built on Core PHP, MySql, Smarty. We use SOLR for search
The requirement is for a hands-on developer who shall be involved in the actual coding & development and deployment. This is a unique opportunity to join one of India's fastest growing start-ups with great salary & incentives.
The key requirements for the role are :
- Minimum 4-5 years of web development experience using LAMP technologies. The candidate main focus should be on LAMP technologies and should have worked largely in LAMP for the last 4-5 years.
- Should be comfortable working in Core PHP.
- Any experience with Apache Solr is a big plus.
- Hands-on developer - current role should involve coding and development and not primarily project management.
- Write clean, optimized, bug free code and ensure coding quality meets industry standards.
- Highly motivated and works with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge in designing and exposing client API using REST / SOAP.
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration (anything like Bamboo, Hudson, Jenkins, etc. would be a plus).
- Strong SQL development skills writing fine-tuned queries, stored procedures, triggers etc. and design skills (data normalization, foreign key constraints, indexes, etc.)
- Experience in Agile / Scrum.
- Any experience with Redis, Memcache a plus - but not required.
- Ecommerce development experience.
- Positive attitude to security and knowledge of security standards.
- Any mobile app development experience will be an added plus.
- Experience in developing browser extension for Chrome, Firefox, Safari and IE is helpful.
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
Client of Emploi Consultancy.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.