Schlumberger has an opening in Pune, India for a Deployment PMO Analyst, who will be responsible for coordinating and monitoring deployment tasks for the SAP Transformation program.
Reporting into SAP Deployment Lead, the incumbent shall be responsible for the following -
- Be a part of the global deployment team with direct responsibility of coordinating, triaging and reporting on of User Provisioning activities.
- Coordinate the delivery of user provisioning activities being delivered from India.
- Liaise and work with global SAP Transformation leads, project teams for cutover activities.
- Understand the overall scope of the SAP Transformation program.
- Expertise in Project Management, Project and task scheduling and Project reporting
- Extremely proficient in MS Project, MS Visio and MS Excel.
- Lead the creation of provisioning plans and their execution from PITC.
- Engage with Deployment managers, Business Workflow Managers for delivery of provisioning activities.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders associated with IT.
Qualifications and Requirements Essential qualifications
- Manage vendor resources who are engaged in deployment activities.
Key competencies in SAP
- PMP Certification is desired.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or related field
- Total experience of 5-8 years for project execution, monitoring, reporting experience including at least one in a SAP implementation. (Mandatory)
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- Excellent hold on reporting including macros, work plan reporting, budget monitoring etc.
- Understanding of implementation methodologies.
- Other skills and abilities
- Ability to work in global distributed setting without supervision
- Self-driven, Proactive, Systems Thinking
- Open to travel abroad and in India
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Any Specialization, Any Graduate - Any Specialization, BCA - Computers
PG - MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, M.Tech - Any Specialization
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
Schlumberger India Technology Centre Pvt Ltd
Schlumberger is the leading provider of oilfield services, focusing on innovative technologies for reservoir characterization, drilling, and production. We are also a leading employer in the oilfield sector with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities. We leverage strong local experience and the diversity in thought, background, and knowledge that more than 140 nationalities bring.
We employ over 100,000 people and work in more than 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today's industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that's embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you. Further information about Schlumberger can be found at www.slb.com.
About Pune India Technology Center (PITC)
Schlumberger has embarked on a corporate transformation to deliver a step change in the reliability, efficiency and integration of our technologies, products and services. Advanced technologies are key enablers to this and encompass all aspects of business systems, including the organization platform and processes. Investments in, and building strong competences across our technology pillars Business Systems Operations (BSO), Governance and Architecture, Enterprise Solutions, Infrastructure Operations and SAP Program are key to an integrated digital that is positioned to deliver superior results. The Schlumberger Pune India Technology Center (PITC) has a fundamental and critical role in this corporate transformation and for delivering digital solutions to the larger Schlumberger organization
Schlumberger as an employer
As a leading employer in our industry, Schlumberger is proud to offer a highly competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.