As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results. Your Role and Responsibilities Your day in the role will include...
You will come with...
- Interact with Client and Business team on requirement gathering and project implementations
- Responsible for application development and maintenance using planning and budgeting cloud service, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Essbase
How we'll help you grow...
- Implement planning and budgeting Cloud Service application for forecasting and budgeting profile and loss of the client
- Work on building metadata based on different source files
- Create & test business rules for Driver based allocation, seeding process, currency conversion and copying assumptions
- Create member formulas for constant currency calculation and variance scenarios
- Configure Workforce & Capex modules and loaded assumptions for testing
- Create smart push for data movements between different cubes
- Develop profit and load and balance sheet data forms as per adhoc templates
- Migration of application across different instances for data recon
- Build metadata based on extracts from different sources
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You'll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You'll have the opportunity to share platform with many different areas to identify what really excites you
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Hyperion Planning implementations and support
- Proven experience with products like PBCS, Financial Reporting, FDMEE, Hyperion Planning including Calculation Manager
- Demonstrated client facing experience as well as User documentation experience
- Experience in end-to-end implementations and or support or upgrade projects
- Certified and working knowledge in "On Premise Hyperion Planning 11x "
- Respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - ERP
Role Category: Other
Role: Outside Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
IBM India Pvt. Limited
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India - and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country - either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry - and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
To know more about business units at IBM India, click on the “About Us” link above.