Your Role and Responsibilities Your day in the role will include...
Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support of SAP Supply Chain Management-Hana
Integrated Business Planning Modules. Uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients Hana business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
The person should have least two end to end SAP implementation experience, one of them using S4 hana suite of products. The person should know the basics of integration (CPI, SDI) of IBP with other SAP & non-SAP systems. The person should have worked in SAP APO DP & SNP modules. You will come with...
How we'll help you grow:
- Minimum 10 to 12 years of SAP IBP
- Working Knowledge of 3-4 IBP Modules (S&OP, Demand, Supply, Response & Control Tower) and CPI/SDI knowledge for integration is needed.
- Preferably 2-3 years relevant domain.
- Experience in leading customer/prospect demo and helping the sales team to win deals
- Good communication skills
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses that will help you
- You'll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 6+ Years of experience in SAP IBP
- candidate should have Min one Industry expertise preferably from CPG, Oil&Gas, Automotive, Retail, Pharma or equivalent.
- Working Knowledge of 3-4 IBP Modules (S&OP, Demand, Supply,
- Experience in onsite-offshore delivery model
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills for coordinating across teams.
- An aim to learn and master new technologies and techniques
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - ERP
Role Category: Other
Role: Outside Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent