Your Role and Responsibilities
Who you are : As Oracle Utilities consultant, You will be responsible for customer Care & Billing with experience in end to end implementations. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution.
What you'll do :
- You will develop and communicate the detailed technology architecture and implementation strategy for a solution to the client and project team, then design a solution for a system.
- Install configure and tune CC&B(Customer Care & Billing) solution
- Establish technical environment & Develop technical specifications.
- Lead Technical Gap Analysis sessions with client.
- Consistent track record with CIS implementation engagements. (At least two Oracle CC&B implementations. At least one with version 2.4 and above).
- Should be able to engage with client, delivery team and other stakeholders across different geography, drive client workshops, gather detailed user stories/requirements.
How we'll help you grow:
- Should have understanding of de-regulated and regulated market environment and related tariff scenarios, meter to cash process, market EDI transaction lifecycle.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You'll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum Experience of 6 years in Oracle Utilities Customer Care & Billing with experience in end to end implementations.
- Proven CC&B (Customer Care & Billing) Technical Knowledge
- Oracle CC&B Technical Architecture experience (Security Audit Batch Framework Extension Tools and Packaging Utilities)
- Should possess core meter to cash oracle CC&B functional expertise including but not limited to Billing, Rates Configurations, Payments, Credit & collection, SA Relationship, Supplier/Utility Billing Options (Bill Ready, Rate Ready).
- Should be able to understand client needs and design, implement, support business processes with focus on out of the box solution.
- Domain experience in either electricity, gas or water utilities industries.
- Knowledge of other utility products build on OUAF platform such as MDM, SOM, ODM is Added advantage.
- Oracle Certified Utilities Customer Care and Billing 2 Implementation Specialist is a plus.
- Preferred to have working knowledge on Oracle Retail v11.0 and above.
- Any experience in implementation project would contribute.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Good Analytical and Communication skills
- Understanding of integrations/data flow between various Oracle modules
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - DBA
Role Category: Other
Role: Outside Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
IBM India Pvt. Limited
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India - and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country - either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry - and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
To know more about business units at IBM India, click on the “About Us” link above.