1. Liaisons between patients and the healthcare system.
2. Assist the care team with setting goals for quality assurance and best practices.
3. Specific duties including assessing and screening patients as well as providing them with education about medical processes and procedures.
4. With input from patients, families, and the care team, you create outcome goals and an overall care plan.
5. As a patient care coordinator, candidate would ensure that patients receive the care they need and that they understand their medical condition, medications, and other instructions.
6. Assist with locating funding for special procedures or other patient needs.
Perks and Benefits
Best in the Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Other
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent