- Must have total 6+ years hands-on experience Pega PRPC 7.x/8.x platform(s).
- Good to have exposure to standard Pega frameworks applicable to the Financial Services and Health Care Industries.
- Must have CSSA Certification. Good to have CLSA Part 1 certification.
- CLSA Part 2 certification will get more preferences.
- Should have strong exposure to Pega BPM tools such as DCO (Direct Capture Objectives), Case Manager Portal and all integration aspects in a standard PRPC environment.
- Must have experience in enterprise class structure designing, understanding of Pega security model and knowledge of reusability.
- Should possess at least high level understanding of Pega's underlying architecture.
- Should be well acquainted with debugging and performance monitoring techniques using Tracer, PAL, SMA, Log files.
- Should have worked in the capacity of a Developer or a Senior Developer or similar roles on at least one Pega PRPC development project through all project life cycle (Waterfall/ Agile/ SMART BPM ) phases.
- Should have proven track record of delivering quality deliverables in/ on time and working in a team.
- Should have hands-on experience on PL/SQL.
- Should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent