Walk In Drive @ Indium Software !!!
Indium is Hiring for Performance Testers-Interested candidates,Kindly Walk In on 05th Jan @ Chennai office.
Mandatory (Technical, Managerial, Others):
- 6+ years of experience into Performance Testing, primarily using VSTS , JMeter & Load runner
- To have hands on java programming skills
- Strong in creating VSTS & JMeter scripts including bean shell scripts
- Expert in Designing and running the Performance tests.
- Very good in understanding application architecture designs
- Design and coordinate Performance environment build-up activities
- Good Knowledge of Monitoring tools (App Dynamics, Perfmon, etc.).
- Strong test results analysis skills and test results reporting skills.
- willing to work in 6.30 pm-2.30 am shift timings.
- we are looking only for male candidates.
Along with the above technical skills, candidate must:
- Able to create new scripts, from the ground up and based on business critical transactions
- Its good to have experience in writing SQL queries and access S/w like TOAD / Putty
- Able to work independently, have proven problem solving skills in identifying and resolving environmental, system and tool issues without supervision.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
Experience: 6+ Yrs
No of position: 5 Max
Date: 5th Jan
Walk-in Time: 10 am-3 pm
No.64, Ganesh Chambers
Eldams Road, Teynampet,
Chennai 600 018
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
View Contact Details
Indium Software (India) Limited
Indium Software is a rapidly growing technology solutions company with deep expertise in Digital, Big Data Solutions, QA and Gaming. We have over 19 years of experience, serving 350+ clients from across the Fortune 100 to Global 5000. Since inception of the company in 1999, we've been serving customers in the North America, India, APAC, Europe and South Africa. We operate through our registered offices in the Bay Area, New Jersey, Atlanta and Kuala Lumpur. Our Global Delivery Centers are located in Chennai and Bangalore, India.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.