Desired qualifications, skills & attributes:
* Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the MD including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas, approving executive level travel requests, and compiling documents for domestic / international travel-related meetings.
* Communicates directly, and on behalf of the MD, with Global & India Senior Management team on matters related to MD's programmatic initiatives
* Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the MD's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff
* Ensure all tasks/reports assigned to MD's direct reports/stakeholders are completed in the stipulated time frame by doing weekly/ monthly follow-ups and sharing timely report with the MD
* Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior management team
* Perform administrative & office support, such as spreadsheet creation, maintenance of filing system, etc.
* Manage and maintain the MD's diary and email account; Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence
* Organize inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied into the correct file on the hard drive
* Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate
* Ensure the MD is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements he is involved in
* Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD
* Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies
* Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the MD
* Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of
* Provide a service that is in line with the MD's work habits and preferences
* Candidate should have ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
* A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one's feet & work under tight deadlines
* Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Contract Logistics and Freight Management solutions provider worldwide. Delivering Operational Excellence each and every day.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.