Desired profile of the candidate:
- To set up a placement cell, regularise its operations to ensure placement for beneficiaries of Light of Life Trust and also for the youth of rural area.
- Maintain date base of students and various companies and agencies who recruit people.
- To provide trainings like interview techniques, Presentation skills Art of selling, Resume support to students and make them placement ready before sending them for interviews.
- To tie up with various stake holders viz. Industry, Institutions & Placement agencies to facilitate placement services.
- Preferable a graduate.
- Good communication skills in English/ Marathi/ Hindi and ability to write.
- Good negotiation, communication and written skills.
- Willingness to travel to rural areas and interact with students and vocational training officers. Passion for Social Service and understanding the urgency of getting youth gainfully employed.
- Having Industry connects or able to establish connects with various associations and business organisations to be able to fix interviews and get appointments in Enterprises close to our locations.
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Light of Life Trust
Light of Life Trust is a nonprofit NGO established in 2002 by Founder & Managing Trustee Villy Doctor, with a vision to transform the lives of underprivileged rural communities in India. The Trust aims to empower communities through an integrated model of education, skill training programmes and health care in rural areas.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.