Work Location: Bahadurgarh
Travel Required: 10%
Administrative: VP -Manufacturing
Functional: VP -Manufacturing
Reported by: All Factory Employees
Minimum Job Requirements
BE/B.Tech in Production/ Industrial Engg / Mechanical or MSc Footwear Technology with MBA in Operations will be added advantage.
12 to 17 years of experience
Any additional requirement:
Purpose of the Position (Job Summary)
The primary duty is to oversee, direct and provide leadership for managing plant operation on a day to day basis.
Manage all aspects of the factory operation to ensure it is successful.
This includes managing the financial budget for the production operation to ensure cost-effective and profitable production.
Oversee the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of manufacturing processes to maintain proper product functionality as well as cost efficiency. Ensure the manufacturing engineering team works cohesively with other departments. Responsible for the selection, qualification, and effectiveness of equipment that aids the manufacturing process. Support and drive effective new product introductions into the factory. Leads and directs the work of assigned manufacturing engineers in the pursuit to eliminate non-value waste.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* To review cost of conversion and production cost.
* To make and maintain the manufacturing budget and make sure the operation remains profitable.
* To drive adherence of AOP budget (Variable / Fixed).
* To drive adherence to AOP Headcount and Org. structure.
* To review and implement MAPE Compliance-% Production Plan Adherence.
* To undertake quality (B / C / B in A) Control and reduction.
* To ensure that Total Quality Management is being followed.
* To oversee Process & Product Quality Development.
* To review regularization of company Role workers as per AOP on Quarterly Basis
* To foster a culture of continuous improvement methodologies consistent with and support of a lean manufacturing culture.
People Oriented To review training being conducted on different manufacturing tools & following techniques for the subordinate staff
Internal Business Process
* To drive of Visual Management Roadmap 5 S and compliance as per roadmap.
* To identify & implement the process automation opportunities.
* To initiate and report of OEE calculation across the plant for various lines.
* To develop plant capability roadmap development - Identification of functions / Individuals / level wise training requirement etc.
* % Achievement against set Target.
* % Achievement of AOP for Variable and Fixed Costs.
* % Production Plan Adherence.
* B / C % as per standards.
* % Increase in Company Roll workers as per AOP definition.
* % Achievement of Target 5S / VM state as defined in Roadmap.
* % On time launches and adherence to standard Placement process (Scores to be provided by NPD)
* % Calculation of OEE of identified critical / bottleneck machines. * Feedback from Business
* Value calculation
* Manufacturing Excellence
* Value of Inputs
* Leadership Presence
Key Result Areas
* Organizational Assessment
* Strong knowledge of end to end Manufacturing Processes
* Business Acumen/ Strategic Business Viewpoint
* Change Management
* Ability to manage and work with top level Consultants
* Leadership presence across levels
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Customer Orientation
* Ability to Influence
Key Stakeholder Management
* Vendors & Suppliers
* External Consultants
* Government Authorities
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Consumer Electronics
Functional Area: Production
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Factory Head
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent