2. Handle the pressure and troubleshoot the DR situation with multiple team
3. Creates/maintains DR Plan using industry standard Recovery Procedure Document
4. Extensive experience on Redhat Linux 6.* & 7.*, Suse Linux 11.* & 12.* platforms
5. should haveknowledge on cluster technology like VCS or Redhat Cluster or any other cluster technology
7. Experience on OS recovery strategy such SAN Boot, manual installation or SAN replication
8. Must have experience in Linux or any other UNIX platform like HP-UX / Solaris Platform should have extensive experience in Linux Platform in Production Support and Managing Large Infrastructure.
9. Experience supporting UNIX & Linux systems hosted in a Physical, logical and virtual environment.
10. Architecting and validating solution designs for Sungard's clients
11. Being the single point of ownership for the customer solution during transition and lifecycle.
12. The PA will work with CSP and customer engagements in a collaborative manner.
13. The PA will provide the deep technical resources on the engagement.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
SUNGARD AVAILABILITY SERVICES (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED
Rather than focusing on one isolated area of technology, we deliver business continuity, information security, IT disaster recovery, and cloud systems that are fully integrated and responsive. The result is a solution that meets your business challenges and can be delivered quickly, flexibly, and cost-effectively.
We have a diverse group of customers, proof that our solutions offer a broad range of benefits. Over half of our customers are small and medium enterprises, and more than 70 percent of Fortune 100 companies rely on our services. Financial services, manufacturing, retail, healthcare, and business services industries are heavily represented; plus, we have significant customers from the transportation, telecommunications, utilities, and government verticals.
Sungard Availability Services:
Helps thousands of customers globally achieve uninterrupted access to their mission-critical data and systems
Employs over 3,000 professionals with extensive IT and business experience
Provides more than 5 million square feet of hardened, secure operations space
Has 18 mobile facilities staged in strategic locations
Manages 90 hardened IT facilities connected by a redundant, global dedicated network backbone
Is an aggressive adopter of green technology, researching and adopting best-of-breed components for our infrastructure and systems
Recruiter Name:Christopher V Gnanamalai
Contact Company:SUNGARD AVAILABILITY SERVICES (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED