Your Role and Responsibilities
As Delivery Practitioner, you are responsible for transaction processing in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Manage order fulfilment, Collecting and applying Cash payments
- Identify duplicate records in the Vendor Invoice receipt, verify and process the invoice accurately and in timely manner
- Match Invoices and identify errors and resolve exceptions, prioritize invoices and reduce aging of invoice
- Be part of a team that are Compliant to SOX - e.g. documents to be posted after due Approval
- Handle manual and automatic payment requests along with verification and payment run proposal
- Process Travel and Expense (T/E) claims and payments, duplicate payment resolution, recovery and vendor statement reconciliations
- Handle queries through calls and Email follow-ups
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 0-1 year work experience in Finance and Accounting
- Working knowledge of basic accounting and various accounting principles.
- Ability to detect duplicate and or error records and take appropriate actions
- Proficient in expense management
- Willingness to perform job role in shifts as required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and familiar with Accounting terminologies
- Experience in handling queries via calls and emails is highly desired
- Comprehend and process data, handle order fulfilment, collect and apply cash payments
- Follows procedures, comfortable in adapting to transformation within business unit
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge marketing trends
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: Accounts
, Company Secretary
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
IBM India Pvt. Limited
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India - and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country - either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry - and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
To know more about business units at IBM India, click on the “About Us” link above.