- Principal Engineers are the key technical leaders of the engineering world at our Client where we build mission critical systems. Leading your team or teams is your great responsibility. Seasoned and novice Engineers alike turn to you for direction, advice, and support as they tackle the challenges that lay before them. You draw on your knowledge and experience, as well as your big-picture view, to help guide them
- You will partner with the product owner to define the platform needed to build a world class product. You may travel to meet with our customers, partners and our professional services teams to understand, define/refine in shaping the product. You will help define non-functional requirements. You will be helping us infuse the right technology and be hands on with the team
- Being a Principal Engineer is like being an experienced mountain climber: youve made it far up the hill, but youre still climbing with the team. Your mountain? The research, development, design, and experimentation projects assigned to you by your company with laser focus on anticipating and delivering on customer needs
- Principal Engineers live in a world part way between the hard science of engineering and the delicate art of management and leadership. You need great communications skills to interact with your superiors and subordinates. You are the conduit through which direction and feedback flow. The well being of the rest of your team and the greater goals of the company are both balanced on your shoulders.
- The sense of accomplishment you derive from leading your teams to another successful engineering breakthrough that brings smiles to the face of our customers will fill you with a satisfaction that will be sweet
- We are looking for principal engineers with expertise in product development in Java and C++ to come and be a part of the transformation journey in a customer obsessed company.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 12+ years of software development experience in building products,
- A passion for continuous learning, loves coding and is hands on,
- Constantly experiments,
- A magnet for technical folks
- BE / B.Tech IT/CSE/ECE
- Knowledge of or experience with highly-available supply chain, logistics or industrial systems a plus
- Thrives in open source community
- Driven to see your work used in carrying 80% of worlds cargo
Experience working in a high-volume or critical production service environment.
Interested candidates may send in their resumes for the further process. Should you need more clarifications, please feel free to call.
Thanks and Regards,
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Acceleration StaffingVendor Management (India) Pvt Ltd.
A Leading Product Development Company
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.