Successful candidates for this position will:
- Work in a high-profile role within the Media Architecture Group guiding media integration into Micron's future system products.
- Collaborate across various engineering and business groups in order to develop advanced solid state memory based storage architectures for Micron's future system products.
- Leverage and consult with advanced subject matter experts, influencing the future direction of Micron's solid state memory and system products.
- Participate and guide Micron's system product roadmaps.
- Take a leadership role in system requirements for media development, with a vision that is disruptive, and timed to align with system roadmap demands.
- Develop and apply advanced algorithms in order to improve the functionality and lifespan of Micron's system products.
- Create tests, failure analysis processes, and methodologies that quickly and reliably produce media related solutions and results.
- Drive successful test and reliability engineering programs that advance solid state memory in Micron's system products.
- Set the bar for quality and excellence in product design and test methodologies for Micron's system products.
Successful candidates for this position are typically capable of demonstrating:
- Technical expertise on media and read channel integration.
- Leadership competency on a variety of projects and activities within the data storage industry.
- Successful product development results with data channels and data recovery.
- Experimental test development and data collection practices that enable the interpretation and presentation of results that guide decisions, advancing media and read channel development and failure analysis.
- Demonstrate meaningful, accurate, and timely feedback to engineering and business partners, positively impacting their function.
- Successful partnerships with internal and external subject matter experts, advancing product development outcomes and setting the direction for future system products.
- Effective communication and interaction with remote development, manufacturing, and quality teams; improving existing and future product performance.
Required Candidate profile
- Bachelor of Science (or higher) in Electrical Engineering (or a related field) with at least 9 years of experience.
- A minimum 5 years of experience in the data storage industry.
- Hands-on experience and skill in developing algorithms, test scripts, as well as component level failure analysis of memory and error correction within a lab and/or production environment.
- The capability to clearly and succinctly document requirements and drive them into future Micron system products.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the principles of computer architecture (hardware and software), including general system data integrity.
- Strong leadership skills and cross-functional teamwork, including experience as a subject matter expert in the area of storage media integration.
- Self-motivated and intense problem solving skills, including a propensity to seek new solutions.
- Willingness and capability to travel both domestic and international.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Functional Area:IT Software - System Programming
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, Electrical Engineering
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Micron Technology Operations India LLP
Contact Company:Micron Technology Operations India LLP