- Collaborate with Product Management and User Experience Design teams to understand business requirements and design appropriate solutions
- Create product designs and project plans that balance technical and practical considerations
- Undertake Technical investigation and create Proof of Concept examples, Lead design, implementation, and Unit testing of projects
- Deliver quality code on an aggressive schedule
- Provide expert technical guidance on development options and best practices to fellow team members and stakeholders
- Ensure that the re-architecture of our Security product implements the design objectives outlined by the Chief Architect by implementing POCs and code examples.
- Work with colleagues on the implementation team to provide clarity and ensure progress towards goals.
- Be a role model for good coding practice and enforce the same through activities like design reviews, code reviews, and the application of appropriate tools to aid conformance.
- Have clear understanding of CI / CD to drive the DevOps pipe implementation on respective projects using tools - Github, Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible or similar.
- Be a strong problem solver and troubleshooter
Desired Candidate Profile
Mandatory Skills :
- 8+ years hands-on product development experience, preferably with SaaS products.
- Mandatory experience of developing a security product (preferably a SIEM application) with focus on either one of the following
- Log Management
- Advanced Threat Protection
- Endpoint Monitoring
- Experience in Security Risk Management lifecycle.
- Preferred Full Stack experience across - Openstack technologies, C#, C++, Java, Golang, Cassandra, PostGreSQL, Hadoop, RESTful services, Microservices, Ability to interface with .NET applications
- Experience of deploying cloud based services is preferable
- Experience with using Design Patterns
- Experience with Web Services, REST
- Experience with Agile methodology and Test Driven Development
- Experience making technical decisions, and long enough tenure to have observed the outcome of the decision.
- Successful track record of leading small (4-6 person) teams.
- Familiarity with Agile concepts, and experience practicing SCRUM.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Superior verbal and written communication.
Educational Qualifications : BE / BTech (CS / IT), BCA, MCA, MSc (IT / CS)
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, BCA - Computers
PG:MCA - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Armour Corporate Services
Client of Armour Corporate Services
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.