You will be responsible for various applications like Order Management, Diagnostics, Online Service Request, Drivers and Downloads, Manuals and supporting documents, Community and Digital entitlements. You will have excellent opportunities to showcase your work and talent as well as working on latest technologies with ample scope for growth. Dell is an equal opportunity employer.
* Analyze requirements and derive solutions including architecture and design
* Develop software code to meet business requirements
* Review technical artifacts to meet industry standards
* Own and drive technical and functional improvements across platform/applications
* Engage with all levels of stakeholders and gain alignment on solutions
* Actively resolve technical conflicts with all stakeholders and drive consensus
* Ability to dissect the structure of complex UI page and UI Theme's.
* Ability to Prescribe UI & Layout design considering the current application architecture.
* Ability to prescribe Responsive web development & Adaptive Design when it's needed using Twitter Bootstrap & Components.
* Create POC's for reusable Web Components, migrate/refactor existing to latest UI technology.
* Define security requirements to manage DDOS, BOT and malware attacks
* Ability to prescribe Responsive web development & Adaptive Design when it's needed using Twitter Bootstrap & Components
* Ensuring performance, scalability and optimization of complex web applications
* Experience and understanding of SEO best practices
* IT experience of 10-15 years
* Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
* Proficient with .NET Framework, .NET Core fundamentals
* Experience in cloud architecture and deployment (preferably Pivotal Cloud Foundry).
* Hands-on experience designing and implementing reusable components in C#, Razor, KnockOut and Angular 4 and above
* Proficient in code versioning tools TFS, GIT, etc.
* Experience in Database design principles, query tuning in SQL Server 2012/ 2014/ 2016
* Good working knowledge of creating micro services in .NET core, Pivotal Cloud Foundry or other cloud platforms
* Experience using a range of open source libraries and frameworks including Gulp, Bower, etc.
* Experience working in Agile scrum teams
* Desired: ASP.NET MVC Core, Razor, .NET Core Middleware. ASP .NET Core web API, No SQL db like Mongo DB, TypeScript
* Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM development methodologies and software development lifecycle principles
* SCRUM Master certification a plus
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Dell International Services India Private Limited
Dell is a Technology driven company with a unique Dell Direct model. Dell Information Technology department (Dell I/T) plays a key role in enabling the Dell Direct model by creating, deploying and supporting global industry-leading I/T assets and services that reliably deliver the best customer experience and competitive edge.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.