Picture Yourself at Pega:
You will take a senior technical role in system design, configuration, implementation, and monitoring. Your areas of responsibility will include Azure/O365, Group Policy, Identity Management and other related activities in addition to supporting mobile messaging services and ensuring interoperability with private/public/hybrid cloud environments.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- Architect, Design, implement and administer windows server environments that are redundant and highly available.
- Work on highly visible projects adding new technology, automation, and bring an innovative outlook to add new emerging technology.
- Work with other members of the system operations team to figure out issues in large projects and cross train the team on project assigned.
- Fulfill end user server requests, perform root cause analysis, and participate in continuous improvement initiatives which improve the user experience.
- Adhere to SLAs to maximize uptime and ensure optimal systems stability.
- Implement and administer global monitoring and alarming systems.
- Participate in triage and root cause analysis.
- Design and implement group policy, security groups, AD objects, LDAP support, authentication, user account provisioning, and escalation support.
- Remote management of global servers with products such as LANDesk,
- Support application developers in the integration of Pegasystems applications and the Active Directory domain.
- Identify and eliminate single points of failure in AD, email, and instant messaging.
- Decrease email downtime and risk exposure from virus/spam
- Design, install, and administer application load balancers.
- Test and document BC/DR procedures on a regular basis.
Who You Are:
You are a self-starter with a great personality who gets things done, eager to learn and be hands-on. You have innovative thought process and are ready to bring a lot to the table as we delve into on-prem and cloud-based technology.
What You've Accomplished:
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline and/or equivalent industry experience.
- 7-9+ years' experience in relevant disciplines managing in similar sized company.
- 5+ years Architecting and implementing redundant, highly available systems.
- 5+ years Email Administration - Exchange 2016/Exchange Online, Archiving, Backups.
- 5+ Active Directory Administration 2012/2016.
- 3+ years Azure/O365 Administration.
- 3+ years Mobile device management - ActiveSync and Intune.
- 3+ years Enterprise Anti-virus administration.
- 3+ years Remote server administration products such as Avanti LANDesk.
- Strong skillset with PowerShell Scripting/Automation Administration.
Pega Offers You:
- The world's most innovative organizations as reference-able clients.
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market.
- A highly collaborative environment for the designing and development of new ideas and features.
- An ever-changing business landscape that adapts, scales and performs.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role: Outside Technical Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent