At Automation Anywhere, we are passionate in our belief that Software Bots can free people to create, think, discover, and ultimately build great companies. With our Digital Workforce platform, we are contributing to build a Digital Workforce, 3M strong, by 2020. Our platform includes Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive technologies and Analytics and is adopted by over 700 of the worlds leading enterprises and many are calling it one of the most essential and disruptive technologies in the market today.
We have dedicated the last decade to driving the adoption of Robotic Process Automation technology in leading Financial Services, BPO, Healthcare, Technology, and Insurance companies to name a few, across more than 90 countries. We are taking the lead to define the category and create the blueprint to make it successful. This clearly is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make a difference and change the world.
Domain: FnA (Mandatory) and good to have other functional areas
- Drive process discovery, optimization and continuous improvement culture through training, coordination and implementation of principles of Lean/Six Sigma in day-to-day operations in our client engagements, closely working as part of services teams
- Lead and execute high impact improvement projects ensuring timely closure and benefits realization. (These could be using the standard PI methodologies of Six Sigma, Lean or using a common sense based analytical problem solving based on the pain areas, improvement's identified)
- As a leading catalyst to build rigor for continuous process improvement within the organization, the Black Belt position is responsible for driving the long term vision of the process excellence framework throughout the vertical, in coordination with the Process Excellence Leader
- Understand customer requirements, business priorities and goals
- Translate customer requirements / metrics into in process metrics and ensure a process pipeline aligned to process automation KPIs
- Lead / Participate in customer performance improvement projects / initiatives.
- Formulate effective & credible mechanism to continually enhance, measure, track and report overall performance of engagements.
- Responsible for identifying improvement opportunities; defining and justifying projects; negotiating resources; launching project teams; managing team activities; training, coaching, and mentoring of belts assigned to teams; leading teams to execute projects; tracking project status and results; anticipating and removing barriers; and developing team members.
- Responsible for providing the project results and recommends corrective action, as required, to the Quality Leader
- Also responsible for validating the operational benefits of all projects before completion of the Control phase.
- The Black Belt serves as a technical leader and is responsible to provide direction as a subject matter expert on the application of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies to the organization's senior leadership, Process Excellence Leader, Project Managers / Leaders, Project Sponsors, and Belts.
- Responsible for competency building process assets, Knowledge management, recruitment of Black Belts and Green Belts into the Process Excellence framework and ensures the continuing development of team member skills.
Profile of Desired Candidate
- Must be Black belt from a reputed certifying body/organization (e.g. ASQ or equivalent) with excellent command in Lean/Six Sigma methodology
- RPA and technology experience is mandatory.
- Must have experience with reputed Captive/GIC/BPO/KPO.
- Minimum 8-12 years of relevant experience
- Must have excellent analytical, presentation & communication skill
- Should be a self-starter
- Exposure to working onshore or with onshore clients is desirable
- Experience in training delivery (Green Belt/Black Belt/Lean training)
- Expertise in multiple types of reengineering assignments and environments
- Ability to independently develop solutions for complex business functionality
- Knowledge of current industry trends
- Basic ability to provide sales support, including business case building, proposal, RFP support or SOW creation
- Advanced leadership skills and project management of medium to large teams
- Excellent client management skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: KPO, Research, Analytics
Functional Area: IT Software - Other
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Role:Subject Matter Expert
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers
PG:MBA/PGDM - Finance, Any Specialization, Information Technology, International Business, Systems, CA - Any Specialization, ICWA (CMA)
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Automation Anywhere Software Pvt ltd
At Automation Anywhere, we believe that people who have time to create, think, and discover build great companies. That's why we've dedicated the last decade to driving the adoption of robotic process automation technology in leading Financial Services, BPO, Healthcare, Technology, and Insurance companiesÃ¢â¬"to name a fewÃ¢â¬"across more than 90 countries. Our intelligent process robots transform the way businesses operate, delivering complex business and IT work across a range of processes including procure-to-pay, quote-to-cash, HR administration, claims processing, and thousands of other front and back office processes. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.