- Determines call centre operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Develops call centre systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
- Maintains and improves call centre operations by monitoring system performance identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs installing upgrades.
- Accomplishes call centre human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Meets call centre financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Prepares call centre performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Maintains equipment by evaluating and installing equipment; developing preventive maintenance programs; calling for repairs; evaluating and implementing upgrades.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call centre operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies. (If & When Required)
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: BPO, Call Centre, ITeS
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
9 - 13 yrs Gurgaon
Keyskills: sales operations, microsoft operations manager, operations manager...
2Coms Consulting Pvt Ltd.
8 - 13 yrs Delhi, Gurgaon
Keyskills: inside sales, domestic voice process, outbond sales
12 - 16 yrs Gurgaon
Keyskills: handling customers, handling audits, Handling Escalations...
HAPPYEASYGO INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
10 - 18 yrs Gurgaon
Keyskills: bpo, director, operating systems, call center, Travel, operations...
8 - 10 yrs Noida
Keyskills: bpo, attrition, ip, team handling, sla, non finance, training, ipr, kpo...
Adobe Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
13 - 16 yrs Noida
Keyskills: Service Level, Communication Skills, Software Development...
Sharda Consultancy Services
5 - 9 yrs Gurgaon
Keyskills: senior management, Bpo Operations, bpo voice, call center collections...
Talent City Consultants
5 - 9 yrs Delhi NCR, Gurgaon
Keyskills: Attrition Control, Team Handling, Operations Manager, Healthcare Manager...