- We are looking for passionate Product Management professionals who know how to define and execute against a product vision. You will work to create, own, and continuously improve strategic and tactical plans for your product. You will be part of the Product management team and will be responsible for owing at least one or more modules within the AppViewX product line.
- You will bring in strong product instincts, excellent communication skills, and technical fluency. You handle product backlog, analyze, elicit and define product requirements with the ability to multi-task, and work with cross-functional teams.
- You are a self-starter, is inquisitive; and brings in a "will get the job done" attitude. And brings in a sense of humor to get through tough situations.
- Nature and Scope of the Role:
- You will require experience in managing product backlog, writing user stories, and managing releases.
- You must be able to understand product vision as well as the end-customer requirements to dictate system requirements in order to drive product backlog grooming as well as the development
- You must have the ability to translate business problems into solutions through requirements, relevant specs, and stories.
- You have an eye for design and will be requried to work with UX/UI to build great product(s)
- You will define user stories, requirements specifications; and maintains the product backlog
- You will be required to articulate the customer and business value to all levels of the organization
- You will have to build a good rapport with customers and effectively conducts customer advisory sessions
- You will develop compelling presentations and prototypes to communicate the product story
- You will interface with the Business/Marketing team to conduct product demonstrations; evaluate, prioritize and build new features and tools
- You will possess a good knowledge of agile development process, managing Sprints and utilizing process tools to track features, enhancements, bugs, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- You will play an active role in sprint planning, backlog grooming
- You will work with cross-functional teams from diverse disciplines including engineers, designers, and business owners to drive the launch of the product
- You will identify and understands market trends, Possesses general business awareness
- You will possess solid communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work with people across different levels within an organization.
You possess knowledge of basic networking OSI, Layer 2-layer 7 and are passionate about building product/features with demonstrable problem-solving and design capabilities. You have excellent collaboration skills with cross-functional teams and possess the ability to multi-task and adapt to dynamic changes in the business. You feel the need to develop and possess good interpersonal communication; with reasonable verbal and writing skills. You are constantly willing to learn; evolve, and sets high benchmarks while interfacing with multiple teams in order to remove roadblocks.
View Contact Details
Richmond Technologies is a premier talent search firm with a focus on the demands of future. With 14 years of experience in the area of talent search and placements, we are in a strong position to service industries across all verticals.
-Permanent Placement Services
-Temporary / Contract Staffing
-Campus Recruitment Services on behalf of Clients
-Soft Skill Training and Career Guidance
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.