Product Expert - SAP SuccessFactors Tools and Technology, Platform API
ABOUT THE ROLE
Do you love taking challenges? Do you like working with cool technologies? Are you looking for an ambitious project and to grow professionally?
Come join one of the top teams that builds infrastructure software used by the Human Capital Management applications to serve the best companies in the world.
The platform team is looking for an energetic and dependable individual, who is passionate in solving complex system level problems, creating scalable and highly efficient frameworks and supporting software development across the whole business suite. A computer professional with solid grounding in computer science, strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design and great collaboration skills is an ideal candidate for this team.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Our team s responsibilities include driving platform build and evolution to ensure a single global platform serving SAP SuccessFactors customers all over the world and ensuring best-of-breed privacy and security features and practices on our platform.
The team builds the foundation for HCM Cloud product for SuccessFactors. The product management team will provide direction and leadership and drive solutions for platform services to meet requirements from bother internal and external customers, and different module teams.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a Product Manager, you will lead the idea creation, development and launch of platform products and features. You will also partner with stakeholders across the organization to deliver high-impact, cross-functional HCM Cloud products. You will be responsible for defining the product vision, gathering requirements, prioritizing, and driving the product delivery.
The successful candidate is one who thrives in a fast-paced environment, has a strong understanding of core software engineering concepts. The candidate should be passionate about technology and wants to solve real business problems. We have a team culture that encourages innovation and expect developers and PMs alike to take high degree of ownership for the product vision, technical architecture and product delivery.
- Competitive and market analysis
- Both functional and non-functional requirements definition
- Roadmap and Feature delivery
- Product Effective Measurement
- Maximize efficiency in an environment where creative solutions are the norm
- Responsible for managing the technical design, development, testing, deployment and operation of SuccessFactors solutions developed within an Agile team
- Liaison with Engineering Manager and other agile teams to define and align with the overall product vision and manage the team backlog / sprint backlog
- Lead design reviews for engineers and provide feedback on architecture and open design questions
- Manage the execution of the agile team to ensure timely delivery, performance, user experience, quality, scalability, availability, etc.. of solutions developed by the team
- Monitor key metrics to improve the quality of the products and services provided to customers
- Ability to work across diverse teams and needs, with effective collaboration being a must
- Good understanding of Cloud software landscape, API services, and public Cloud technologies
- Experience with enterprise architecture and working as part of a cross-functional team to define and implement solutions across disparate and large environments
- Experience in product management and (or) project management
- Experience with, and understating of, enterprise software and/or SaaS products
- Strong understanding and experience of the competitive landscape within industry
- Exceptional soft communication skills
Required Candidate profile
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience in product management for enterprise software and/or SaaS products
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- 5 years of relevant engineering experience
- Thorough understanding of PDLC in agile development environments
- Deep product and technical knowledge - should be recognized as a subject matter expert
- Knowledge of cloud native development, understanding of scalable micro-services, design pattern, CI/CD and DevOps is a plus
- Exposure to public clouds (i.e. Azure, AWS, GCP, Ali Cloud) is preferable
- Experience in Agile/Scrum, BDD, TDD, software refactoring and other engineering best practices is preferable
- Demonstrate technical curiosity and passion for exploring new technologies for future technical roadmap via continuous learning and self-development
LOCATION - Bangalore, India
TOTAL EXPERIENCE - 12-15 years
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, B.Sc - Computers, BCA - Computers
PG:M.Tech - Computers, MCA - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SAP India Pvt.Ltd
SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support, and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India's mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide rage of Web-enabled solutions.
For more than five years, SAP India has been delivering solutions to hundreds of successful companies. Today, SAP India is one of the fastest growing SAP subsidiaries with more than 200 customers using mySAP.com solutions. Headquartered in Bangalore, SAP India has offices in Mumbai and Delhi.
Contact Company:SAP India Pvt.Ltd