Budgeting and Forecasting:
- Research Product History and Market Opportunity Analysis
- Setting Financial Objective (primary & ORG) for the Brands as per the divisions needs
- Preparing the promotional budget as per the marketing plan
- Conducting in-depth data analyses using traditional and advanced methods.
- Analysing published data and statistics.
- Evaluating past performance of products.
- Assessing future trends
- Scan & analyse the IPM in terms of various therapies, customer segments and the dynamics affecting the market in the medium to long term
- Recommend various alternate approaches in addressing the market in terms of entry into various therapy brackets specialty segments for better evolution index in line with the vision for the division / organisation and get approvals of senior leadership team
- Deliver and deploy high quality project leads through superior marketing strategies & tactics
- Design appropriate Marketing Strategies for the division as a whole and the various therapy segments with periodical focus with an objective of better evolution index for each brand franchise / therapy
- Sustain the focus on performance of well-established brand equities through effective strategies and successful launch of line extensions
- Develop aggressive growth paths for secondary brands with an objective of achieving market leadership in various therapy segments whilst hiving off low contributors with low GC
- Deploy effective pricing strategies for improving the GC / Profitability of each brand franchise
- Deploy effective customer segmentation and product differentiation strategies
- Design and implement integrated marketing communication to each customer segments through Field Force
- Effective implementation of Marketing strategies through FF and support through joint field work by self and entire marketing team (6 days of field work recommended)
Market/ Customer Development
- Deploy effective KOL strategy and oversee implementation of the same whilst developing own KOLs
- Participate in various customer forums for influencing key driver's / decision makers in high priority segments.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Pharma - Pharmacy, B.Tech/B.E. - Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, M.Pharma - Pharmacy, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Limited
Emcure is 12th Largest Indian Pharmaceuticals Company (according to AWACS). It has more than 10000 employees working across globe with operating profit of $220million and a global turnover of more than 5000cr. Established presence in all major therapeutic areas including gynaecology, nephrology, blood related, cardiology, pain & analgesics, HIV, anti-infective, and vitamins, minerals and nutrients products. Emcure has also recently entered the oncology and diabetes therapeutic areas.
Emcure has over 800 products which are currently being marketed across 70+ countries, with subsidiaries spread across Dubai, Brazil, South Africa, Singapore and Nigeria; Branch offices in Russia, Myanmar, Ghana and Morocco; and Established offices in US, UK and Canada. Emcure is working towards vast expansion in European Markets as well.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Nikita Dale
Contact Company:Emcure Pharmaceuticals Limited
Address :Survey No.255/2, Phase 1 Rajiv Gandhi IT Park, MIDC, Hinjewadi, PUNE, Maharashtra - 411057,India