Product Manager - UNFYD CX Suite (5-12 yrs)
Title: Product Manager - UNFYD CX suite
Job location: Hyderabad/ Mumbai
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
You will be responsible for creating a best-in-class digital experience. Your work will impact millions of people worldwide who love our iconic products.
- Lead the team that delivers our UNFYD product suite - defining our value proposition and improving customer engagement.
- Ability to create and develop product strategies and plans.
- Develop marketing programs in collaboration with sales.
- To analyze- data from multiple viewpoints including market data, competitive offerings, and other information sources.
- Effective communication skills. You have to communicate- with people from other areas of the company - product engineering, marketing, project delivery, and sales teams.
These communications are the basis for- product development.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Strong- presentation, customer service, business, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to distinguish product placement within the competitive arena.
- Fast learning.- You should be able to adapt easily to meet the rapidly evolving environment.
- Prioritizing features, build consensus and coordinate product schedules.
- Manage product release related activities including testing, preparing documentation, demos, product launches,- and etc.
- Ability to measure sales and- set goals.
- Develop and manage pricing strategies for different- categories - one of the crucial product manager skills.
- Digital marketing management skills.
- Strong- problem-solving skills.
- Innovation - the ability to create and develop new ideas.
- Ability to understand customers- needs- to provide a competitive advantage.
- Knowing to use different types of programs and tools such as business process management software, task management software, workflow management software, project collaboration software for teams and etc.
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- A track record of delivering excellent product- developing a product vision, strategy and shipping effective, impactful, customer-pleasing product.
- Experience developing a learning agenda and executing an experimentation plan.
- Strong communication skills - ability to communicate clearly with business & technology stakeholders.
- Experiences needed to be successful in the role; industry, functional, global, team, and personal track record.
- 5-10 years of experience in building, leading and mentoring high performing teams.
- Bachelor's degree. MBA desired, but not required.
Desired Candidate Profile
MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
Bachelor's degree. MBA desired, but not required.
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Smart Connect Technologies
SmartConnect combines its domain expertise in the core areas of networking, converged communications, security, storage and contact centre technologies with complementary capabilities in consulting, integration, support and managed services to help our clients optimise their IT infrastructures, consolidate their vendor relationships and achieve their business goals.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.