Job Responsibilities :
- Understand markets, competition and customer/user requirements in depth to create compelling experiences.
- Analysing product metrics regularly and use the learning for product innovations and improvements.
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy for App, Wap (Wireless Application Protocol) and Web.
- Work collaboratively with designers, editors.
- Define, lead, and execute a strategy for product collaborating as needed across product areas, and functions.
- Conducting regular competition analysis and recommending plan of action should master the details of competitive landscape.
- Innovating and delivering products that differentiate us from competition. This will include new products as well as enhancements to existing products.
- Build a robust product roadmap which aligns to the Business goals to make it a best-in-class platform
- Manage all aspects of the products throughout their lifecycle, including product strategy development, customer insights/needs, and requirements definition.
Job Requirements :
- Experience in a Gaming company highly desirable
- Experience in Technology domain
- Demonstrable experience of 1-3 years in conceptualization product designing and implementation
- Demonstrated skills in product management of learning development projects including designing, product evaluation and testing
- Strong knowledge of Visualisation, design and illustration techniques
- Deep understanding on web and mobile analytics, with an ability to use data for decision making
- Sharp analytical abilities, proven creative design skills, excellent communication skills
- Experience with new and emerging web, client side and native mobile platforms
- Ability to deliver on multiple deadlines and prioritize compulsively as a self-directed individual, comfortable with a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related field 4+ of relevant work experience in product management, online marketing and/or consumer products and services Experience designing mobile experiences.
Perks and Benefits :
- Flexible and awesome work culture
- Freedom to voice your opinion and influence product direction
- Collective Leadership and Ownership
- Work with the most amazing people on earth
- IITians and MBA's from Ivy league schools
- Refreshments, Snacks, Quizzing, - and fun unlimited .
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, B.Sc - Maths, Computers
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
4 - 9 yrs Mumbai
Keyskills: technology marketing, mobile payment, product support, Product Manager...
5 - 10 yrs Mumbai
Keyskills: Product Management, rent a car, Car Rental, auto rental, Operational Head...
LexisNexis Risk Solutions
8 - 13 yrs Mumbai
Keyskills: product implementation, client engagement, product management...
5 - 10 yrs Mumbai
Keyskills: hire a bus, product management, rent a cab, ETS, employee trucks...
KNIGHT FINTECH RESEARCH PRIVATE LIMITED
5 - 10 yrs Mumbai
Keyskills: Product Development, requirement gathering, competitor analysis...
Iksula Services Pvt Ltd
7 - 11 yrs Mumbai
Keyskills: Product Strategy, product enhancement, release management...
3 - 7 yrs Pune
Keyskills: Product Management, UX, Mobile UX, Product Roadmap, Wireframe, wireframes...