Product Manager job opportunity for a professional holding more than 6 years of experience in product management. If it sounds exciting apply with us!
Your Employer- A multinational computer software company focused in the creation of multimedia and creativity software products.
- Help define the product strategy and vision
- Own progress of the product(s) through the product development life cycle, identifying risks and opportunities, keeping senior management informed
- Identify new areas for product development by analyzing customer requirements, market trends and competitive gaps
- Work with the design team to create the best user experience for the product features
- Work closely with engineering to bring products & features from inception to market availability
- Work closely with customers to refine product concepts to ensure customer success and adoption
- 4+ years of product management experience is desirable
- BS in Engineering and MBA from a reputable institute or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of defining product requirements, making business plans and delivering successful products
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills that can keep large audiences engaged.
- Should have a good grasp of data analytics and which metrics matter for the business
- Knowledge of design software like Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign is highly desirable
- Experience of agile software development practices within a large team environment Strong communication and inter-personal skills; ability to work across teams with geographically remote team members.
What is in Store for you?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
- An opportunity to work with a blue chip firm in a high visibility role as a part of the leadership team.
If you think this role is aligned with your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on email@example.com or call me on 9915103515 for a confidential discussion on the role.