The Product Owner is responsible for translating product roadmap items into features and feature scenarios, and to create and prioritize the product backlog.
The product owner must take an active role in the scrum, which includes explaining the feature/feature scenarios/user stories to the scrum team, be available for questions/issues raised during the sprints, and provide business sign-off.
Product Owner must have a deep understanding of the market and customer requirements with good understanding of GPP.
Analyze the market/customer requirements alongside the product manager to fulfil the G2M strategy. Participate in G2M discussions (internal and external) as needed. Responsible for/ Participates in:
- Client Requirement Classification & MVP Feature Gaps
- Pre-Sale Product Planning
Participate in the RFP responses and pre-sales support Participate in customer requirement discussions for new clearings and products Create and prioritize (groom) the product backlog-
- Groom EPICs to Features and feature scenarios.
- Define the business solution design of the feature
- Provide detailed walk through of features, feature scenarios, user stories, and business solution to the scrum team
- Participate in the architecture design of the feature
Take part in the scrum and answer questions coming from the scrum team Provide business sign of for the user stories and feature. Knowledge Management
- Knowledge Enablement - Conduct various sessions, trainings, knowledge sessions to enable larger product, implementation teams about product functionality, offerings and features.
- Knowledge Acquisition - need to strive for industry knowledge. Identify new trends, customer behaviors, and Industry requirements.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Fundtech India Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Fundtech India Pvt. Ltd.