As a 3DxP Product Engineer at Micron Technology, you will be responsible for supporting the qualification of Micron's leading-edge, next generation, non-volatile memory systems. You will be working closely with the System Engineering team to determine root cause of system-level failures, working to drive corrective actions to component testing and qualification test flows with the Component Reliability and Qualification teams. Overall, you will be considered the initial Product Engineering point-of-contact for component reliability issues inside the system. As a secondary role, you will also provide critical support in the area of data analysis and automation. The expectation is for quick turn, custom analysis of different data sets, along with developing automation of standard analysis.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Responsible segmentation of component fails in system qualification
- Driving root cause of failures and associated corrective actions in component production and qualification flows.
- Summarize and interpret test results in terms of component reliability characteristics.
- Perform device characterization and support electrical failure analysis (EFA)
- Define and improve testing methods to address new product characterization and qualification issues
- Conduct system software and hardware requirements and readiness reviews
- Provide custom data analysis on a request basis from the larger Product Engineering team.
- Work to develop and advance automation around Micron's big data systems including leveraging advanced analytics and machine learning.
- Knowledge of Memory and Storage System behavior, architecture and design
- Working experience with testing Memory or Storage products in a system environment is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with programming in a component test environment.
- Understanding on High performance computing concepts.
- Experience with NVMe storage interface protocols is preferred
- Experience using PCIe/NVMe bus analyzers and Analog/MixedSignal scopes would be beneficial
- Thorough understanding of interpreted scripting languages like Python or Perl.
- Good knowledge and experience with database applications (SQL, Hadoop).
- Good understanding and experience with Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge of non-volatile memory architecture and operation (NAND, NOR, etc).
- Knowledge of statistical methods commonly used in component qualification.
- Experience with Data Analysis Tools such as JMP or Tableau.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Demonstrated ability to partner successfully with other groups to build strong peer relationships and meet customers' needs.
- Position requires a minimum of a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- Course work in VLSI, Verilog, semiconductor process, and C/C++.
- Ideal candidate would have 10+ year experience in semiconductor reliability and qualification or system test.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Computers
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Computers, Electrical Engineering, M.Tech - Computers, Electrical, MCA - Computers
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Micron Technology Operations India LLP
Contact Company:Micron Technology Operations India LLP