Product/ Project Lead for S4/HANA Move Program for Business Partner
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Master Data Management is a strategic topic within SAP wherein state-of-the-art master data solutions is built in close collaboration with customers and partners as well as with other SAP units.
About the team - S/4HANA Move Project Execution / Management
SAP Product Engineering as part of the Intelligent Enterprise Group drives SAP's digital core development functions and product management.
As SAP aims to deliver excellent products and solutions to the market, agile and quality driven development methodologies and behaviours are indispensable to succeed. Through delivering unmatched speed of innovation, simplicity, and reduced time to value in supporting our customers' business process needs, SAP aims to build S/4HANA as the world's best Cloud ERP services to enable our customers' digital transformation. The S4/HANA Move program aims to bridge the gap on critical modules that is present between ECC/ERP and S4/HANA and envision seamless customer adoption. The S4/HANA Move Product/ Project Execution team aims to deliver the best in class products / projects following agile development principles and catering to the highest levels of development efficiency and software quality
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Prepares product backlog for sprint planning and communicates and explains the product backlog to the team
* Cooperates with Stakeholders and customers with regards to product requirements
* Knows relevant stakeholders that must be considered
* Presents complete overview and vision for the product
* Decides on product focus and investments and defines feature plans (considering product and release backlog)
* Decides on priorities for product development based on greatest possible business benefit
* Transfers customer and market requirements to the development organization
* Is responsible for an optimal product value and profitability (ROI) and drives all actions towards this direction
* Techno-Functional in approach.
Required Candidate profile
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / Skills & Competencies
* Bachelors degree in Engineering, Business, Information Technology or equivalent.
* Working experience of few years as Business Partner / Customer vendor Integration will be useful
* Entrepreneurial drive and a good business sense
* Great knowledge on ERP/ S4/HANA and development paradigms
* Very good knowledge of ERP and S4/HANA Master Data Management , Business Partner (BuPa) and Customer Vendor Integration. Good Knowledge on migration tooling between CVI (Customer Vendor Integration on ECC) and S4/HANA.
* Deep understanding as part of BuPa & CVI with ERP and S4/HANA
* Ability to interact with customers to identify potential gaps and alternate solution
* Deep knowledge on delivering solutions on on-Premise & Cloud
* Very strong ability of analytical thinking/problem solving
* Able to present complex information in a clear and appealing manner to internal and external audiences
* Result-oriented working style
* Customer handling experience, Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills,
* Team player and ability to work proactively, provide mentoring and directions to the team
* Ability to network across the organization, and exhibit the desire to learn, innovate and explore & lead topics
* Working knowledge of agile development principles and tools in all aspects of the software development lifecycle
* Understanding of SAP technologies including SAP HANA, SAP Fiori, SAP S/4HANA etc.
* Experience with using the Design Thinking methodology for user-centered software design
* 10+ Years of experience in software development
* 5+ years of experience as Project or Product Lead/ Owner
* Experience building highly scalable, secure enterprise products
* Experience building cloud products is a plus
* Experience in Test Driven Development and Agile Development
* Proven record of working with diverse teams and partners
LOCATION - Bangalore
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.B.A / B.M.S - Management, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.
SAP India is a part of SAP Asia Pacific and is responsible for the sales of SAP solutions, implementation, post-implementation support, and training and certification of customers and partners. SAP India's mission is to enable companies to access the global market by offering them a wide rage of Web-enabled solutions.
For more than five years, SAP India has been delivering solutions to hundreds of successful companies. Today, SAP India is one of the fastest growing SAP subsidiaries with more than 200 customers using mySAP.com solutions. Headquartered in Bangalore, SAP India has offices in Mumbai and Delhi.
Contact Company:SAP Labs India Pvt. Ltd.