1. Addressing the quality issues in the customer end
2. Customer joint analysis and solving quality issues
3. Root cause identification and proposing counter measures
4. Analysis of customer line rejection and proposing counter measures
5. Plan & Ensure Joint Warranty Analysis at customer end.
6. Ensuring the implementation of CAPA through co-ordination with PDE
7. Building relationship with customer and Managing customer visits
Motivation & Training
2. Ensuring harmonious relationship with employees & high morale in the Function.
3. Educate / create and enhance awareness of quality requirements and improvements among the workmen and team members.
Required Candidate profileBE / B.Tech with 6+ years of relevant experience in handling overall product quality and customer interaction.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 6,50,000 PA.
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Diploma - Any Specialization
Established in 1972 and commanding a major Indian market share, Pricol offers a gamut of automotive components for OEMs of two-wheelers, three-wheelers, cars, vans, tractors, commercial vehicles and off-road vehicles.
Pricol mainly operates in five business areas viz:
1. Driver Information Systems and Gauges
2. Powertrain components
3. Switches, actuators & sensors
4. Fleet management systems
5. Telematics & Infotainment
Contact Company:Pricol Ltd