As a Senior Production Support Engineer you will be required to learn iTechs expEDIum Suite of healthcare products within a reasonable period and work with a small team of support engineers. Currently support is provided using email and online web tools at this time and possibly using online chat and phone soon.
This position requires well rounded product support experience of 3 to 5 years including experience in working with and mentoring small teams. Further it requires good multitasking, ability to assign and manage tasks for others and communication (written and oral) skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned.)
- Provide first, second and third tier product support via email, online web tools and phone.
- Open and handle multiple support tickets daily.
- Ability to troubleshoot the tickets to determine the root cause of problems in a timely manner.
- Any third tier (level-3) issues must be ticketed and prioritized along with the development team.
- Open tickets must be followed-up and closed in a timely manner.
- Write and communicate on customer tickets in a timely manner is a MUST and as per the SLA.
- Access the customer specific servers as part of any issues being reported or as part of any S.O.P
- Interacting with 3rd party vendors such as (Medical/Healthcare) Payers, Clearinghouses over phone calls or chats/emails in resolving issues.
- Prepare provider applications for payers and manage the completion and submission of provider enrollment applications. Maintain documentation.
- Provide daily metrics and reports on tickets; maintain the ticketing system and the support tickets;
- Develop Product Knowledge base to use internally and a FAQ;
- Should have good analytical skills and problem solving skills. Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Graduate (Computer Science / Electronics / Electrical / IT / Computer Applications / Software Engineering).
- 3 to 5 years of related work experience required. Previous product support experience from an EMR / PMS / Medical Billing /RCM company / Health BPOs is a plus.
- Good interpersonal skills; well organized, detail oriented; multitasking; strong oral and written communication skills; previous experience in conducting basic troubleshooting of software via email, online web tools and phone; ability to mentor and assign and manage tasks for others.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook, Internet is a must.
- Working knowledge of Database programming (SQL scripts), any interactive SQL tool to access database tables is a must.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server, Application Server (JBOSS, WildFly), DBMS (PostgreSQL), Cloud hosting (AWS/GCP) & knowledge of SOAP, XML, JSON is added advantage.
- Working knowledge of one or more Medical Billing / Practice Management System (PMS) / Electronic Medical Records (EMR) software as that would speed up the learning of our product suite is a plus.
Desired Candidate Profile
Please Refer the Job Description mentioned above.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, BCA - Computers
View Contact Details
Itech Workshop Private Limited
Company Description: iTech Workshop is a Bangalore based Software Products Company that has Medical Billing + Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) + Practice Management System (PMS) products with over 1500 doctors, 5000 users from the USA using their products and reaching over 2000 doctors in the next 12 months. Check out our websites at www.itechws.com and www.expediumrcm.com for more details on our products, services and clients
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.