Roles and Responsibilities:
Position reports on a day-to-day basis to MOS Manager.
* Knowledge of NICE solutions - Engage/NTR
* Work directly with client's System Engineers to support the NICE infrastructure across the customer's organization globally.
* Create record of the case and performing remediation in accordance to the severity of the case.
* Provide L1/L2 support as required of the technical support for the NICE product, and utilize, engage and co-ordinate efforts with suppliers/other representatives as needed.
* Assist client's Administrators with questions and problems associated with the configuration, administration, and management of users in the NICE system.
* Document and maintain NICE system specifications (Site Documentation) across all sites.
* Provide and evaluate proactive Health Checks on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
* Perform MAC (Move/Add/Change) jobs
* Assist with NICE projects, installations, and change management as required to support environment and infrastructure.
* Perform NICE system maintenance across all sites as required.
* The MOS Engineer is expected to manage the customer relationship and expectations, communicate effectively, and troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
* Effectively manage time and maintain regular communication and updates to both customer and management.
* Participate in training classes, or special projects as needed.
* Other roles and responsibilities may be assigned on an as needed basis.â
Required Candidate profile
Must have a minimum of 2-4 years of proven experience with the following:
Nice experience - advantage
* Experience working with voice and data networks in the capacity of design, implementation or project management.
work on site at London
* Microsoft operating systems, Networking, SQL, Security and VoIP technology.
* Telephony experience and certifications - TDM, VoIP and CTI - advantage.
* Telephony Experience with most common PBX, Switch and ACD Vendors - Avaya, Nortel, Aspect, Siemens and Cisco - advantage.
* CTI Experience with most common PBX, Switch, ACD and CTI vendors - Avaya Map-D, DLG, CV-LAN, AES (TSAPI), Nortel Symposium, Aspect Prospect, Portal, Contact Server (CMI), Siemens Call-Bridge, Cisco ICM, Genesys - advantage.
* HP, MCSE, MCP certifications - advantage.
* Certified on all NICE Systems solutions - advantage.
Experience of working in medium or large teams. Must be a Team player.
High customer service orientation.
* Well represents NICE in front of customers, both verbally and in writing.
* Can express themselves appropriately both verbally and in writing.
* Copes well with conflicts and is able to resolve them.
Technology related skills
Is able to learn and adapt a new technology independently and fast.
* Can identify solutions even when not all technical information and data are available.
* Works methodologically and follows the process.
Ability to work independently.
Strong sense of self responsibility and accountability.
* Works well in alignment and coordination with the customer designated team.
* Collaborative and shares knowledge and experience.
* Can adjust well to constantly changing environments.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Network Administration
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: Technical Support Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent