Job requires person to travel.
70% of field work
Roles and Responsibility:
- Responsible to map the territory of the district and the schools, community etc.
- Identifying Resource persons and community co-ordinators for the districts, induction , training and retention for co-scholastic program, community connect tool kits and work readiness module
- Working closely with Sr. Trainer to plan capacity building programs / trainings for resource persons and organize their training schedules during joining and refresher as and when required
- Understand and comply with processes and implementation of the program and further deliver the same to the team of Resource persons at all districts
- Coordinate with all stakeholders: State Government, schools authorities, teaching staff and project partners of the district
- Oversee delivery of co-scholastic modules in the districts by travelling to all respective districts on regular intervals
- Coordinate with internal team of Resource persons on the progress of the program
- Engage with government officials at district level like Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan as and when required and share the progress with the State Manager
- Prepare district-level progress reports for monthly (online) and bi-annual reporting (narrative) per agreed format
- Manage finance and cash flow in the districts: teams salaries, allowances, project activity related expenses, petty cash register etc.
- Implement community engagement events through resource persons and community co-ordinators
- Ensure regular reporting to the State manager on the progress at District
Required Candidate profileCandidate Profile:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Good communication skill
- Ready to travel
- Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 4,50,000 PA.
/ Social Services
/ Industry Associations
Functional Area: Other
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time