You will be part of a global organization (Bentley Academic Services) with very aggressive "start-up like environment" working towards phenomenal growth of academic relations measured in terms of "connected" students, educators and institutions. The team is tasked with delighting students and commercial users with Bentley offerings towards advancing the world's infrastructure, so they become our users for life as they graduate and work with architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators.
You are a highly energetic self-starter with pioneering spirit and passion for academia who would be excited to get up every morning thinking about making Bentley a household name in the academic and commercial world. You will be a part of Program Management team. This team's responsibilities are global in nature working closely with Academic and commercial team across various regions assuring continuous engagement with students, educators and commercial users across the world.
- Conducting secondary research online across different industries on a global scale Flexible in working during your region.
- Sales Support will be a part of the profile for your region.
- Delivering quality output and meeting regular deadlines.
- Organizing engagement activities for colleges and commercial accounts on board
- Solving students and faculty queries.
- Good communication skills (both written and spoken) English is a must.
- Language expertise in French
- Working knowledge in your region would be a plus.
- Proficient computer literacy skills and good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and ability to work independently.
- Ready to work in Europe Shift timings
- Excellent analytical and logical skills.
- Ability to calmly and methodically handle high volumes of work within tight deadlines.
- Communicating with clients, determining their specific needs and write content in adherence with client goals.
- MBA preferred
- At least 2 years of client facing experience
- Excellent time management skills.
Desired Skills :
- Proficient with SAP is an advantage
- Expert in MS office application
- Extrovert looking for more opportunities
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:Assistant Manager/Manager -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Bentley Systems India Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Bentley Systems India Pvt Ltd