Provide active support on tools implementation, Improvement projects, maintenance of tool, Preparing and publishing periodic ATR reports on various ATR KPIs.
Need to do the analysis and provide meaningful insights towards gaps / improvements, to gain business value. Should be able to drive ATR (F&A) related projects.
Excellent in coordinating and leading the projects with effective communication skill. Should be able to work independently. Identify opportunities for process improvements in terms of automation, improving Operational and Business Metrics.
- Blackline Implementation for New countries / zones
- Transform the account reconciliation process through Blackline (where blackline is already implemented)
- Identify the further opportunities for Transaction Matching module scope and improve efficiencies in the process
- UAM and Account maintenance, work with users and Blackline support to resolve the technical issues
- Perform the System admin tasks and perform MICs
- Conduct the sessions to the users to address the knowledge gaps / compliance issues
- Publish the dashboards and encourage the business users to start using the blackline capabilities
- Leadership skills with strategic decision making. Ability to prioritize, delegate responsibilities and manage process with operations Leads.
- Capable of managing ATR improvement related projects (providing expertise on SAP Cleanup projects / Analytics projects)
- Periodic reporting and share analysis of KPIs
- Global SPOC for tool related implementations and technical issues across all Zones
- Integration of new demand or approved solutions into existing process
IT skills required:
o Good Knowledge on Blackline (Account Recon / Matching module / Task Management / Journals)
o Microsoft Office (mandatory)
Blackline task management blackline tools
View Contact Details
Recruise India Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Recruise India Consulting established in 2006, focusses in the field of Staffing and Market Intelligence. Our team members are specialists in offering superlative recruitment and staffing solutions across industries to over 100 clients, globally.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.