Designation : Project Coordinator
Education qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : 6 to 10 Yrs
Location : Hyderabad - India
Job Responsibilities :
- Working with key project stakeholders to formulate and communicate the business vision, to envision initial requirements, and to scope the project.
- Their fundamental goal is to get the project focused early by translating the initial high-level vision into something realistic.
- Liaising between Product Management, Development Management, and business stakeholders to foster quality communications globally.
- Working closely with key stakeholders to understand project scope and requirements in terms of features and capabilities.
- Identifying and tracking deliverables while gathering and documenting project risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies.
- Conducting Business Analysis to understand business processes required to ensure end-to-end delivery of intended project results.
- Practices methodologies like scrum/agile and demonstrate best practices to the team.
- Prioritize and updates task schedules. Identifies issues and resolve roadblocks.
- Creating and maintaining all project documentation and project plans.
- Tracking and reporting project progress to stakeholders on agreed cadence.
Required Skills / Qualifications :
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, project planning, people and team building skills.
- Must have hands on experience in web and mobile applications environment.
- Conflict resolution to understand various obstacles and apply negotiation skills to find optimal solutions.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in managing projects using an agile / Scrum / Waterfall approach.
- Experience in developing and executing plans, meeting deadlines and operating under tight time constraints.
- Ability to apply advanced principles, theories, and concepts, and contribute to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
Desired skills :
- Good to have a technical background either in testing or development.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to bridge gaps with high-level stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of IT systems, Information Security, and applications.
- Experience working with distributed teams across different locations and time zones in a culturally diverse environment.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
EnterPi Software Solutions
5 - 10 yrs Hyderabad
Keyskills: IT Project Delivery, PMP, IT project management, Project Management...
5 - 8 yrs Hyderabad
Keyskills: agile project management, ms project, ms office suite, scrum...
10 - 13 yrs Hyderabad
Keyskills: PMP, MS project, Project management, JIRA, Microsoft technologies...
Mantra Technologies Pvt Ltd ( AgileCRM subsidiary in India).
5 - 7 yrs Hyderabad
Keyskills: Team Coaching, Product Owner, product development owner, Scrum Master...
TechAspect Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
8 - 13 yrs Hyderabad
Keyskills: Supervisor, Usage, Web technologies, MS project, Project management...
Electronic Arts Games (India) Pvt. Ltd.
8 - 10 yrs Hyderabad
Keyskills: project management, quality engineering, PowerBI, Confluence, Agile, scrum,...
5 - 10 yrs Hyderabad
Keyskills: IT Project Delivery, PMP, Project Management, Confluence...
Nagaraju Gurram Company Recruiter EnterPi Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Hyderabad / Secunderabad