- To provide timely and quality service to the client by meeting the SLA's.
- Handling client grievances and providing solutions for superior client satisfaction.
- Analyzing and preparing reports for managements review periodically
- To cross-check ongoing Shifts execution at site.
- To engage in meetings with clients across operational locations to avoid service gaps.
- To manage daily calls from the client and operations Spoc's on service operations.
- Coordinate with internal stake holders for the requirements to be provided at the client location for smooth operations.
- Identifying the manpower gaps at the clients locations and coordinate with the HR team in filling the gaps.
- To review Cost of the Project on regular basis.
- To verify the bills sent vs amount received from the clients.
- To have a scrupulous check on penalties incurred across operating locations and coordinate with internal and external stake holders to ensure "0" penalties from all the locations.
- Meeting the clients requirement as per the RFP.
- Keeping posted on the service operations & hindrances to the reporting manager on the daily basis.
- Verification of bills received from the feild staff and submitting to the finance team.
- Tracking the AMC's and Scheduled maintenance of the vehicles.
- Sending the monthly invoices with proper documentation to the client located at different parts of India as per the timelines.
- Follow-up on the payments from the operating locations on monthly basis.
- To assist reporting Manager in day to day activities like planning, coordinating, monitoring and documentation
- Should travel to the client locations on need basis.
Required Candidate profile
excellent written and verbal communication both English and Hindi.
Should posses exceptional interpersonal skills.