Broker lead delivery team is essentially a program management team which interacts with almost all the stakeholders (including the end customer) and ensures the highest possible satisfaction for the end customer. In the process, it gathers market trends, draws business insights from data and pushes for relevant changes, adoptions, initiatives and innovations by the marketing team, product team, sales team and the various operations teams. The team takes care for lead delivery for three platforms which are Housing.com, Fastfox.com and Makaan.com. The role is heavily data driven.
What does this role hold for you?
As a part of the Broker Lead Delivery team, you will be responsible for using data to drive overall delivery by coordinating with various internal functions like sales, product, supply and marketing.
- Understand the current business - Marketing, Sales, Product and Supply On-boarding - and enable business outcomes using appropriate Process Improvements and Technology platforms
- Serving as the business end for the product, marketing, operations, sales and sales strategy teams.
- Drawing actionable insights from the voice of the customer
- Managing strategic projects for the platform incoordination with stakeholders
- Data driven approach towards identifying and solving problem statements having a direct impact on the top line
- Facilitate Ideation, Collaboration and Knowledge Management to enhance business value
- Serving as the innovation center for the organization
Apply if you have :
- An MBA/Engineering Degree from top B-schools/Engineering Institution with 2-3 years of experience.
- An experience in using data analysis tools like SQL/Python/R will have an advantage
- An Experience in a consulting firm/program manager at a B2B/B2C tech startup will be a plus
- Result orientation and a strong work ethic of delivering on-time and in scope
- Strong interpersonal, consultative and management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to manage multiple stakeholders both within and outside the organization
- Business focus, customer & service aligned orientation and confidence in advising, developing and articulating solutions
- A flexible, collaborative, proactive and customer-focused mindset with the ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers and build effective relationships.
Know more about us :
Know more about us and our team, visit www.housing.com, www.proptiger.com & www.makaan.com
Salary: INR 18,00,000 - 22,50,000 PA.
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate ProfilePlease refer to the Job description above
AARDE TECHNOSOFT PRIVATE LIMITED
Who we are...?
The combined entity of PropTiger - Makaan and Housing.com, two of India's leading online real estate service providers, is India's first truly online-to-offline (O2O) real estate services platform. PropTiger is the largest online residential real estate brokerage firm, having completed transactions worth $1.5 billion since its inception in 2011, while Housing.com is India's most popular online platform for home search, receiving over 4 million visits every month.
We are the only player in India offering the full range of services in the real estate space, such as personalized search, virtual viewing, site visits, legal and financial diligence, negotiations, property registration, home loans and post- sales service. Our objective is to bring the best-in-class services to consumers and create a unified technology-driven platform that can serve all needs of consumers, developers and brokers, with respect to buying, selling and renting of homes. We leverage the power of technology and data to make the home buying experience rewarding and easy-to-use and functions on the fundamentals of trust, transparency and expertise. As a digital marketplace with an exhaustive range of property listings, we know it is easy to get lost. We guide home buyers right from the start of their home search to the very end.
We are led by seasoned professionals from the top B-schools like Harvard Business School, Stanford, ISB, IIM-B, IMT, IT-BHU, ICAI and prominent companies where they have made significant contributions in their respective domains. Our team is young, talented, creative, supercharged and is spread across India through a network of offices in 12 cities.
Elara Technologies Pte. Ltd., which owns PropTiger, Housing & Makaan, is funded by some of the biggest investors including NewsCorp, SoftBank, REA, SAIF and Accel Partner. NewsCorp is a New-York based global media and information services company and has a substantial presence in online real estate. NewsCorp also has a significant stake in Star TV. REA is the leading digital real estate company in Australia and has a controlling stake in iProperty, which has a significant presence in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Indonesia and Thailand. REA also owns a significant stake in Move, Inc., which was acquired by News Corp in November 2014. Move operates realtor.com, which has since become the second largest digital real estate company in the US. SoftBank Group Corp. is a Japanese multinational telecommunications and Internet corporation headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.