Responsibilities: The Project Manager will manage, direct and coordinate all aspects of work and is responsible for the profit and loss of individual projects and the successful completion of projects within specified dates. The Project Manager is also responsible for establishing and maintaining a professional and satisfactory relationship with the owner, subcontractors, regulatory agencies and other project stakeholders. Major responsibilities for the Project Manager will include:
1. Prepare proposals, assist in presentations, and participate in contract negotiations.
2. Provide overall management of projects from concept to completion including siting, environmental, permitting, planning, estimating, engineering, project controls, bid phase services, procurement, constructability reviews, material management, construction management, and closeout.
3. Develop and monitor project schedules, manage scope, and control project costs.
4. Assist with internal project financials, staffing, legal coordination, risk management, change management, and human resource issues.
5. Serve as primary point of contact with client regarding efforts such as client coordination, strategic planning, master scope management, budget finances, subcontracting, project staffing, environmental compliance, facility support and schedule attainment.
6. Work closely with the project team to ensure deliverables and services are being provided to clients satisfaction and that projects are following internal QA/QC guidelines.
7. Report regularly on progress, cost and schedule metrics, procurement issues, safety or environmental concerns, design questions, potential impacts, and any issues requiring office support.
8. Coordinate with the remote client facing team in US starting from project handover through complete delivery of the project as per the contract terms.
Qualifications & Skillset :
1. Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited program.
2. Minimum of 7 years of facility project experience with at least three years related project management experience.
3. Proven track record of managing big facility projects from conceptual design phase through commissioning is a must. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred.
4. Must have ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of industry, government and public contracts on project-related matters.
5. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
6. Must have ability to travel. Valid driver's license required and must meet standards to qualify for and maintain the Company's vehicle driving privileges as outlined in the Company's Motor Vehicle Safety Policy.
Salary: Commensurate to skill
Industry: Engineering Consulting
Functional Area: Engineering Design
Role Category: Project Management
Role: Project Manager