Position- Project Manager - eLearning
Experience: 5 to 10 Years
- Must have 4 years of experience as Project Manager in e-learning company/domain.
- Must have experience in Presales, Client Communication, Template Creation, Proposal Writing.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Candidate should have total 5-8 years experience in elearning industry of which at least 3-4 years should be in e-learning project management, handling multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Have hands-on knowledge on technical aspects of software used in e-learning like Flash, HTML, HTML5, Authoring Tools and mobile development.
- Project Management of E-Learning Content Development Planning - Prepare project map, plan for resources and means of execution Client interaction.
- Create Project Management templates, and implement process improvement initiatives.
- Ensuring - timelines of deliverable, resource utilization, resource availability, high level review of the deliverables.
- Ensure the deliverables meet the Quality standards as required by the client.
- Provide strategic inputs to the team on meeting the customer requirements constantly Pre sales support Technical inputs in preparing proposals for clients
- Be proficient in MS Office and Microsoft Projects. Have excellent business analysis skills, negotiation skills, communication skills, and people management skills.
- Conduct team appraisals, one-to-one meetings, identify training needs, and motivate the team to perform well.
- Prepare and review MIS reports for discussion with the senior management.
- To share project learnings / best practices through knowledge sharing sessions or trainings.
- Should have knowledge of US/UK markets
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Project Management
Role: Project Manager-IT/Software
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Harbinger Interactive Leaning Pvt. Ltd.
About Harbinger Group
Harbinger Group is a global provider of software products and services. The Harbinger Group companies are Harbinger Systems and Harbinger Knowledge Products.
Harbinger Systems is a leading provider of software engineering services to some of the world's best product companies. Harbinger Systems leverages cutting-edge technologies to work with its customers as a partner in technology innovation.
Harbinger Knowledge Products is recognized as a global leader in interactivity solutions for knowledge-sharing applications including learning, presentation and web development.
Harbinger Group serves customers in over 45 countries through its offices in Pune (India), Redmond (WA, USA), Pleasanton (CA, USA), London (UK) and through its partner network worldwide.
Harbinger's patent-pending technology and sound thought leadership have resulted in groundbreaking products, including market-leading Raptivity, innovative YawnBuster and cutting-edge TeemingPod.
Since its foundation in 1990, Harbinger has upheld its core values: Innovate, Partner and Excel. The Harbinger philosophy is to create value for its customers through a culture of continuous learning, respect for the individual, and innovation.