Essential Skills / Requirements:
- Extensive system knowledge (Vehicle, ECU, Sensors, Software)
- Working experience in Vehicle calibration and understanding of control systems.
- Knowledge / experience with Quality standards (ECE-R13, FMVSS, ISO26262, CMMI, ASPICE) and NVH requirements
- Knowledge on System FMEA, tools like DOORS, Quality Center, will be added advantage
- Taking Initiatives and ability to work as a team
- Presentation skills and direct OE interfacing.
- Experience in Embedded System SW Project Management
- Experience in handling at least 2-3 complete life cycle projects in the role of a PM
- Experience in people management with team size of approx.
- Experience in working with matrix organisation
- Experience in working with International Teams/Inter-Cultural Exposure is an advantage.
- Hands on experience in Project Management Tools (Scheduling, Defect Tracking, Metrics), SQA and SCM activities.
- Ability to understand and take decision on technical proposals made by experts.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
M.E./M.Tech /B.E/B.Tech in Mechatronics, Automobile, Mechanical, Electronics preferred
9 years plus
If this position is of interest to you, kindly apply directly through Naukri.com
Required Candidate profile
- Position : Project Manager
- Job Type : Permanent
- Work Experience : 9 plus Years
- Work Location : Bangalore
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Auto Anciliary
/ Auto Components
Functional Area: IT Software - Middleware
Role Category: Project Management
Role: Project Manager-IT/Software
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time