Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Mumbai (Western Suburbs)
Qualification: Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science/ Engineering
- Rigorously manage and track project activities and ensure they are completed within target dates, ensure project documents are clear and concise, manage to the project plan, ensure all project stakeholders adhere to project expectations.
- Manage concurrent projects while developing timelines with key milestones, delivery and proper cataloging of assets
- Tracks project statuses and manages project issues and risks, to include evaluation of progress/ quality from both an "on-time" and "on-budget" perspective, while developing action plans to address gaps/ risks throughout project life cycle to ensure delivery.
- Builds and leads effective teams on multiple initiatives simultaneously, including stakeholder, vendor, and team relationships while prioritizing multiple projects and managing resources.
- Continuously evaluate and communicate status of ongoing projects, identify any bottlenecks or risks, manage expectations as needed
- Continuously find ways to streamline workflow and optimize process to identify best practices
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders across the company including Product Development, Operations, Marketing, etc.
- Work with leadership to develop operations for scale that work for optimizing both volume and creative output in an entrepreneurial environment
- Refine internal processes between departments and develop new systems where appropriate
- Create an environment that encourages cross-functional alignment and momentum; facilitate collaboration and connection points across company departments to gather necessary inputs for decision-making
Experience and Skills:
- 3-5 years' experience in Project Management
- PMI/ PMP certification and Lean SIX Sigma is desirable.
- Knowledge and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, JIRA and Confluence, and Microsoft Project (or equivalent Project Management software).
- Familiar with fast-paced, tech-driven creative environments.
- Demonstrated experience setting up / optimizing processes aimed at improving workflow.
- Proven ability to cultivate strong cross-functional relationships with both technical and creative partners.
- Highly collaborative self-starter, driven by creative excellence with a finely tuned analytical sense.
- Leadership level communication and strategic decision-making skills for long and short-term gain.
- Strong operational knowledge of key functional areas of a trader/investment manager workflow.
- Ability to organize and prioritize project and project management group materials, deliverables, artifacts priorities, and communications consistent with project management best practices.
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Diploma - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Wahed Technologies Private Limited
Wahed Invest is the largest ethical/ Shariah compliant robo-advisor. We have a built company that is primarily focused on technology in order to delight our customers. Our mission is simple - we want to democratize investing and make it easy for anyone seeking ethical investments to do so in the simplest way possible. The company is experiencing immense growth and with that comes the opportunity to grow prospective candidates' careers. Join us and be a part of the journey to democratizing ethical investing!
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.