- Candidate with at least 3 years of relevant experience in Project management
- Candidate should have hands-on experience in Project Management of midsized teams.
- Exposure and Familiarity with Estimation techniques
- Experience in Managing the project end to end from start to end
- Candidate should be excellent in communication (verbal & written) and be able to handle client interactions independently.
- Keeping the client updated on a regular basis on project status, handling queries, raising any concern
- Able to keep a track and progress of the project
- Managing different teams to collate the work required
- Should be able to delegate work efficiently
- Functional understanding should be good
- Should be able to deliver the project on time and within the budget estimate
- Candidate should have complete knowledge about the project lifecycle.
- Should constantly identify innovative ways of delivering results within the organisation
- Good in team dynamics and managing team.
- Process and quality oriented.
- Perform business requirements analysis and design
- Identify and mitigate development risks
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, B.Sc - Computers, Diploma - Computers, BCA - Computers
PG:MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Computers, MBA/PGDM - Information Technology
View Contact Details
OOSTELIJKE ONDERNEMING LLP - Eastern Enterprise
Eastern Enterprise is part of a European group of companies active in the field of providing high end IT / ITES and financial services to corporate in Europe. We, at Eastern Enterprise believe in harnessing talent and creating synergy and value-add for our clients by adhering to good processes, delivering quality and on time deliveries. Eastern Enterprise firmly believe in an open and transparent working atmosphere. The nature of work is challenging, complex and fast paced which allows employees to constantly sharpen their Analytical and Problem Solving abilities. Constant innovation to provide value enhancement to clients helps us deliver best in class quality. We motivate and encourage our employees to take initiatives and recognize people being key to our success. We offer wide global exposure through a practice of direct client interaction; our team members work in close partnership with our clients. This offers employees the challenge of directly managing clients and exposes our team members to a wide range of business problems. Rapid career growth leading to roles of high responsibility and authority come within a short span of being a part of Eastern Enterprise.. Enhancing leadership, decision making and team building skills further provides a holistic management experience. We believe in valuing the entrepreneurial spirit in employees and encourage them to build new processes and actively share best practices and strive to maintain a highly performance driven work environment that promotes participate leadership and ownership among employees.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.