In Brief :
This role requires extensive project management and issue resolution/reporting skills related to credit card/debit card and payment processing. Incumbent will assume leadership role for assigned projects and coordinate all phases of operational implementation of project deliverable s using established PMI project management methodologies.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Manage full lifecycle project activities and documentation requirements from concept through execution within recognized Project Management governance framework. Examples include, Concept Definition, Business Case Development, Project Plans and Budgeting, Issues/Risks and External Customer Rollout. Must have managed system implementations, integrations, and application enhancement projects, ideally with payment processing applications (credit card, debit card, ATM, ACH, wire).
- Communicate major milestones and project risks/issues to stakeholders and management.
- Work collaboratively with cross-divisional stakeholders key stakeholders to determine and manage operational and system impacts.
- Support the overall success of multiple concurrent efforts/initiatives.
- Must be able to work multiple projects concurrently and shift priorities as required to meet business requirements and deadlines.
- Provide professionally written and verbal communication as required.
Desired Candidate Profile
Skill Required :
- Overall 10+yrs of experience out of which minimum of 5 years of payment processing experience / card processing experience
- Minimum 4 years of project management experience leading a number of payment related projects/ Card processing related project, including Agile methodologies is required
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats and give presentations utilizing various audiovisual support aids
- Possess strong leadership, interpersonal, and problem solving skills; ability to negotiate with and influence others across all organizational levels; ability to influence senior level executives to make appropriate business decisions
- Must be an PMP Certified professional.
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Leading client of Antosys
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.