1. Experienced in Microsoft or Java Technology Delivery.
2. Primary function includes Project Management, Client Management and Team Leadership.
3. Lead complex projects/programs from conceptual design to implementation and manage delivery of Microsoft based solutions.
4. Own the application development lifecycle and leverage Agile/Iterative methodology to deliver software systems in short but progressive and impactful cycles. Manage project priorities and resource assignments to ensure adequate resources are available for successful projects.
5. Scope project work through discovery of business requirements, non-functional requirements and translation to technical work effort, SDLC project plans and work breakdown scheduling.
6. Manages project work in alignment with the Statement of Work (SOW) obligations and ensures accurate team reporting of billable hours for efficient client invoicing against the project budget on a periodical basis.
7. Manage projects to an acceptable level of risk by balancing scope, time, cost and quality, while maintaining a positive environment that promotes individual development and high performance standards.
8. Oversee the development and tracking of integrated project plans. Adapt and apply the Company delivery approach to meet project objectives and client business drivers. Establish and maintain project communication.
9. Oversee project estimations, and development of project deliverable. Establish and maintain processes to manage scope throughout the project lifecycle. Identify and manage project issues.
10. Partner with others to lead teams of individuals. Build and structure project teams to ensure maximum performance. 11. Provide purpose, direction and motivation to team. Clarify and communicate project objectives and success criteria.
12. Responsible for ongoing client satisfaction. Manage peer-level client relationships (expectation, communication, negotiation, escalation, feedback, etc.). Develop relationship with key client stakeholders and client executives.
13. 3rd party management responsibilities.
14. Following up if delivery is not meeting expectations.
15. Ability to follow hardware and software best practices as defined by the Managed Services management.
16. Technical background in IT Delivery.
17. PMP Certified is a plus.
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification Graduate or Post Graduate
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Ray Business Technologies
Ray Business Technologies Private Limited is a CMMI Level- 3 Certified Global Information Technology (IT) Services and Solutions company. We provide cutting-edge IT Solutions to Enterprises worldwide, enabling them to utilize available resources effectively and manage the operations. Our excellent team of Technology Professionals work with enterprise clients in North America, Latin America, Australia, Europe, Middle East and Asia.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.