1. Design and development embedded system firmware.
2. Lead a team of employees, contractors and vendors in support of relevant application business systems and Company goals / priorities
3. Evaluate team members tasks and platform and provides recommendations for system enhancements by conducting gap analysis, identifying feasible alternative solutions, and assisting in the scope of modifications
4. Participate in road-map estimates and planning to forecast the budget and resource needs.
5. Embedded micro-controller firmware design and development for PIC and ARM Cortex MCUs, and similar micro-controllers.
6. Should participate in hardware bring-up, integration of software and hardware using debug tools/in-circuit emulators to isolate low-level design issues.
7. knowledge in C, Linux and RTOS concepts.
8. Development experience in Board bring up / boot code,
9. Experience in LUA Programming language.
10. Development experience with Torch based math libraries and Matlab is a plus
11. Experience in developing device drivers.
12. Able to comprehend hardware specs and schematics.
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Strong C language skills, familiarity of assembly, and knowledge of application level software.
2. Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills.
3. Ability to deal effectively with complexity and detail.
4. Ability to prioritize and ensure delivery of priorities
5. Managing projects
6. Collaborating with team members
7. Meeting customers
8. Delegating tasks
9. Mentoring team members
10. Attending meetings
11. Conducting presentation
12. Evaluating performance
13. B.E / Masters in ECE, along with 10+ years experience working with embedded system firmware and Technology Business Solutions
14. Practical experience defining and executing multi-year department level technology roadmaps and strategies with a broad range of exposure to various technical environments and business segments
15. Strong engineering background using latest technologies (C/C++, Data Structures, usb, uart, spi, i2c, pcie, mipi, hdmi, etc.)
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication
PG:M.Tech - Electronics/Telecommunication, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Electronics & Embedded Technology, Electronics
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Panacea Medical Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Panacea Medical Technologies is a professionally run company committed to deliver the best value medical equipments in Radiotherapy and Radiology.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.